- Cobra: Mobile anti-armor unit.
- Reapers: now have D-8 charges. They are built from the Merc Haven, with special mechanics.
- Ghosts with Cloak. They have Snipe (auto-kills certain kinds of units). They can summon Drop Pods (see below). And Nukes.
- Thor: Built by SCV. Has lots of HP, and the Barrage ability. Barrage is a channeling ability that does lots of AoE damage to a specific location.
- Siege Tanks with new model.
- BattleCruiser: Has multi-shot attack now. Gains two upgrades, each one individually: Yamato Cannon or Plasma Torpedoes (ground AoE).
- Viking: Ground unit with an air mode transformation. Produced from Factory.
- Banshee: Air unit with AoE ground attack. Can cloak.
Terran Buildings and Mechanics:
- Sensor Tower provides Missile Turrets with detection.
- Sensor Tower upgrades into Radar Tower, that can detect units in the Fog of War.
- Missile turrets do not detect. They must be within range of a Sensor Tower to detect.
- Reactors double production of a building.
- Tech Labs allow the building to produce more kinds of units.
- Tech Labs have research for those specific kinds of units.
- Supply Depot: Can submerge, allowing units to pass.
- Bunkers: Abilities can be activated while in a bunker.
- Command Center: Can upgrade into a Planetary Fortress or an Orbital Command. The PF upgrade gives it an attack (while also making it immobile), while the OC upgrade gives it ComScan.
- Drop Pods: These have to be constructed separately, like Nukes. They create 5 Marines at the location the Ghost summons them to.